Friday, January 8, 2016

Hive 7 Finished block for Cyndi

Hi All,

First my block.  Funny story...this is the first block I made for the Stash Bee last year too!

I am not sure I have the knack yet for low volume but I hope Cyndi likes her blocks. They should go out in the mail early next week.  

Now onto my questions:

1.  Name:  Tisha Cavanaugh

2.  Where you live:  Albuquerque, New Mexico

3.  Family:  It's just me and my husband.  We've been married for almost 13 years.

4.  Pets:  We have 2 Shetland Sheepdogs.

5.  How long have you been quilting:  I took my first quilting class in 2010 and I have been going non-stop ever since.

6.  Other crafts:  I have cross-stitched since I was a teenager and I recently picked-up hand embroidery.  

7.  Fabric line I am drooling over:  Well I had my eye on Blueberry Park but I picked up a few fat quarters of that at my last guild meeting.  So now I have my eye on Mendocino (Heather Ross is re-releasing this one!), Small Wonders Netherlands collection by Mary Fons, and Pacific by Elizabeth Hartman.  

8.  Preferred Quilting Method:  I am a longarm quilter so my most of my quilting is done on my Innova- mostly free motion.  But I do still love to FMQ on my domestic.

9.  Social Media:  My website is quilticing.com,  I do have a Facebook account, but rarely post.  I recently opened an Instagram account and I am still learning how to use it, but you can find me @quilticing.

10.  Favorite Book:  I have been a long time fan of Outlander. I have been reading the books since 2002.

11.  Favorite show to binge watch:  Netflix is my guilty pleasure.  I love to have shows on in the background while I quilt.  My favs are West Wing, Psych, and Supernatural.  I also binge on Podcasting- love love love Crafty Planner and Modern Sewciety!!

Hope everyone has a great January.

Tisha


1 comment:

Cyndi said...

They look awesome and I think you have the low volume down. Cant wait to see them.

Cyndi