Monday, January 25, 2016

Hive 8 January Block

For her month, Laura had us make her these great star blocks. They were so easy to make, I decided to make two!

1. Name: Renae

2. Where you live: Northwest Indiana, in a town that borders Lake Michigan. 

3. Tell us about your family: I live with my husband and our daughter(6). Very recently my mom and my nephews
(8 and 3) moved in with us also, so we have a VERY full, often loud, very fun house.

4. Tell us about your pets: A 5 year old Corgi named Roxi and a 7 month old black Pug named Lucy.

5. How long have you been quilting? I started quilting in college and have been quilting for 10 years now.

6. What crafts do you do other than quilting? I like to crochet and knit also, but quilting is my favorite! 

7. Fabric line you want to buy next: I am excited to add Mendocino reprint to my stash! 

8. Preferred quilting method (FMQ, long arm, hand, etc.): My preferred method is none. I actually hate the quilting part, but if I have to do it myself, I like to straight line quilt

9. Where we can find you on social media: My Instagram is rmicchia. I am really bad about regularly posting to it though.

10. Favorite book:I like lots of different book! My favorite genre is historical romance books.


11. Favorite show to binge watch: I LOVE binge watching! I usually look for something new to watch, I just started watching Z Nation, My favorite is probably Call the Midwife. 



No comments: